Linkin Park - Rolling In The Deep (Adelle coverl)

0:39

Сама по себе, эта песня классная,а в  исполнении LP - просто шикарно



You Might Also Like

7 коммент.

  1. Вручаю тебе награду за твой великолепный блог,который я очень люблю)*Подробности о награде в моём блоге)*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. а мне все равно нравится больше в оригинале. хоть и люблю LP)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Анонимный1 мая 2013 г., 19:21

    Your way of describing everything in this article is truly nice,
    all be capable of simply understand it, Thanks a lot.



    Feel free to visit my website; half price sky offer codes 2011

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Анонимный1 мая 2013 г., 20:59

    Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm inspired! Very helpful information specially the last part :) I take care of such info much. I used to be looking for this certain information for a very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.

    My weblog - CCCamserver

    ОтветитьУдалить